All listings for this product
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.45Trending at £50.95
- £35.99Trending at £48.60
- £27.44Trending at £28.89
- £109.60Trending at £157.74
- £14.41Trending at £19.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.22
- £11.85Trending at £16.99
About this product
- DescriptionA refreshing, clearly-written new edition bringing students up-to-date with energy flow in biology.
- Author BiographyDon Haynie is Founder and Chief Scientist of Artificial Cell Technologies, Inc, Director of the Bionanosystems Engineering Laboratory and Research Professor of Biochemistry and Biophysics at Central Michigan University, and a Clinical Professor at University of Connecticut School of Medicine. Former members of his research group are at Harvard Medical School, King's College London, Schering-Plough, and Pacific Nanotechnology. He has held academic appointments at The Johns Hopkins University, the University of Oxford, the University of Manchester Institute of Science and Technology, and Louisiana Tech University, in departments of biophysics, biomolecular sciences, biomedical engineering, chemistry, and physics. He has taught thermodynamics to biology, biochemistry, and engineering students world-wide.
- Author(s)Donald T. Haynie
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication14/02/2008
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note125 b/w illus. 25 tables 250 exercises
- Weight840 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.