All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis guide to basic biology features: colour diagrams; A-Z listing of the key terms and concepts appropriate to GCSE, SCE and the Australian state syllabuses; and key equations and facts to remember especially highlighted in the text.
- Author BiographyMr T A McCahill is an experienced biology teacher in Scotland.
- Author(s)T.A. McCahill
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication05/03/2001
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleBasic Facts S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date08/08/2008
- Content Note150 col illus
- Weight166 g
- Width82 mm
- Height117 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 4
Most relevant reviews
- swangreen05 Feb, 2011by
Collins Gem Biology Basic Facts
I have found this little book great, it easy to use, great as a quick referance guide and lots of info in there, would recommend for any one who wants to know quick facts fast.
Best-selling in School Textbooks, Study Guides
Save on School Textbooks, Study Guides
- £4.64Trending at £5.79
- £5.76Trending at £6.14
- £8.85Trending at £12.37
- £5.17Trending at £5.25
- £13.44Trending at £16.96
- £13.46Trending at £16.50
- £1.49Trending at £2.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.