All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExtends the values that are the foundation of biology through updated content that reflects recent progress in biology's many fields in the late-20th century. Three new chapters in this edition cover cell-to-cell communication, the molecular basis of development, and conservation biology.
- Author(s)Jane B. Reece,Lawrence G. Mitchell,Neil A. Campbell
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication17/03/1999
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleWorld Student S.
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAddison Wesley
- Out-of-print date13/02/2002
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight2590 g
- Width217 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine40 mm
- Revised byJane B. Reece,Lawrence G. Mitchell
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £11.30Trending at £15.20
- £22.53Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.53
- £17.29Trending at £28.09
- £22.39Trending at £25.07
- £23.97Trending at £25.99
- £11.91Trending at £20.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.