All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £14.28Trending at £16.40
- £13.30Trending at £14.98
- £36.44Trending at £39.48
- £12.06Trending at £12.61
- £18.93Trending at £19.25
- £6.95Trending at £7.08
- £22.62Trending at £24.28
About this product
- DescriptionBiology and Diseases of the Ferret, Third Edition has been thoroughly revised and updated to provide a current, comprehensive reference on the ferret.
- Author BiographyJames G. Fox, DVM, MS, DACLAM, is Professor and Director at MIT s Division of Comparative Medicine, as well as Chair of ACLAM s publications committee. He is also an Adjunct Professor at Tufts University s Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine and at the University of Pennsylvania s School of Veterinary Medicine. Robert P. Marini, DVM, DACLAM, is Assistant Director and Chief of Veterinary Surgical Resources at MIT s Division of Comparative Medicine and Lecturer in Health, Science and Technology, also at MIT.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication30/05/2014
- GenreVeterinary Science
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1962 g
- Width195 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Edited byJames G. Fox,Robert P. Marini
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.