Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.84
- £5.42Trending at £5.51
- £14.90Trending at £16.98
- £9.20Trending at £9.52
- £15.40Trending at £19.00
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £7.69Trending at £7.75
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/10/2011
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleCancer Treatment and Research
- Series Part/Volume Number11
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, bibliography
- Weight373 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byF. Anthony Greco
- Table Of Contents1. The In Vitro Growth and Characterization of Small Cell Lung Cancer.- 2. Monoclonal Antibodies Against Human Lung Cancer: Potential Diagnostic and Therapeutic Use.- 3. Transforming Growth Factors (TGFs) and Human Lung Cancer Cells.- 4. Tumor Cloning Assay: Application and Potential Usefulness in Lung Cancer Management.- 5. Autologous Bone Marrow Transplantation - Potential Usefulness in Lung Cancer Management.- 6. Diagnosis of Poorly Differentiated Carcinomas of the Lung.- 7. Morphologic Changes in Small Cell Lung Cancer.- 8. Lung Cancer Cachexia.- 9. The Neurophysins and Small Cell Lung Cancer.- 10. The Potential Role of Surgery in the Contemporary Combined Modality Management of Small Cell Anaplastic Lung Cancer.- 11. Chemotherapy and Radiation Therapy of Non-Small Cell Lung Carcinoma.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.