Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £109.19Trending at £144.64
- £40.47Trending at £40.96
- £20.00Trending at £36.30
- £56.83Trending at £57.80
- £29.96Trending at £35.90
- £25.67Trending at £29.88
- £22.72Trending at £25.92
About this product
- DescriptionPresents contributions from leading scientists in nutrition and physiology that highlights developments in interorgan and tissue-specific metabolism of protein and amino acids, lipids and fatty acids, and carbohydrates in monogastric and runinant species.
- Author(s)Douglas Burrin,Harry J. Mersmann
- PublisherElsevier Health Sciences
- Date of Publication15/02/2005
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleBiology of Growing Animals
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintElsevier Health Sciences
- Width234 mm
- Height156 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.