CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £25.99Trending at £27.19
- £137.64Trending at £151.29
- £22.36Trending at £24.17
- £17.90Trending at £19.87
- £25.99Trending at £26.29
- £44.82Trending at £49.48
- £42.34Trending at £45.99
About this product
- DescriptionIn other words, pathobiology is inter- disciplinary and incorporates all of those aspects of biology, chemistry, and physics which directly or indirectly permit greater understanding of the nature of infectious and noninfectious diseases and the possible implications of such in biomedicine, agriculture, and environmental science.
- Author(s)Lee A. Bulla,Thomas C. Cheng
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication09/08/2013
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleComparative Pathobiology
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXVI, 371 p.
- Weight743 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1976
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.