Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.84Trending at £16.99
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.48Trending at £7.19
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionBuilt on a decade of experience with novel molecular diagnostics, this practice-oriented guide shows how to cope with validation issues during all stages of biomarker development, from the first clinical studies to the eventual commercialization of a new diagnostic test.
- Author BiographyHarald Seitz studied Biochemistry at the Free University of Berlin, accomplished his PhD working at the MPI for Molecular Genetics in 2000 and finished his habilitation at the University of Kassel in 2012. After working for nearly 10 years at the MPI for Molecular Genetics he moved to the Fraunhofer Institute for Biomedical Engineering in 2011. The focus of his work is on high throughput techniques especially all kinds of protein and peptide microarrays and in vitro diagnostics. Sarah Schumacher studied Biology at the Free University of Berlin and completed her M.Sc. at the Humboldt University of Berlin. Before she started her PhD in 2013, she worked at the MPI for Molecular Genetics in Berlin and moved to the Fraunhofer IBMT in Potsdam-Golm in 2011. Her research interest is on biomarker and antibody validation.
- PublisherWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Date of Publication15/04/2015
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintBlackwell Verlag GmbH
- Weight720 g
- Width242 mm
- Height338 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byHarald Seitz,Sarah Schumacher
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.