All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.48Trending at £6.43
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.12Trending at £12.94
- £9.60Trending at £9.68
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
- £13.65Trending at £14.06
- £18.71Trending at £20.39
About this product
- DescriptionThis edited volume examines biomarker research in the field of psychiatry. It not only addresses the area of affective disorders but also other brain disorders that are neurological in nature, including Multiple Sclerosis and Alzheimer's Disease.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication23/10/2008
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note36 black & white illustrations, 25 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1122 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byChristoph W. Turck
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.