All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £8.13Trending at £8.93
- £25.45Trending at £26.50
- £26.30Trending at £27.70
- £17.99Trending at £19.46
- £7.47Trending at £8.08
- £8.23Trending at £11.99
- £8.30Trending at £8.68
About this product
- DescriptionWith step-by-step guidance on studying the processes of biomass conversion, a field combining basic and applied science with engineering analysis, the detail included here ensures reproducible results. So too does the astute advice from leading researchers.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication28/07/2012
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number908
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note40 black & white illustrations, 31 colour illustrations, 15 black & white tables, biography
- Weight746 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byMichael E. Himmel
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.