All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBiomass, translated into English for the first time, introduced the world to China's development of bioenergy in the turn of the 21st century and proposed further development of bioenergy as well. Businessmen, scientists, and technicians alike who are interested in bioenergy will find a great deal of information within this book.
- Author BiographyShi Yuanchun is professor of soil science at China Agricultural University. Shi joined the Xinjiang comprehensive survey team and soil survey in Beijing during the 1950s. Shi and his group worked on the comprehensive control of drought, waterlogging, salinization and groundwater mineralization in the salt-affected soil area of the Huang-Huai -Hai Plain during the 1970s and the 1980s. They achieved great success and were awarded the Special Rank Prize on National Science and Technology Advance, issued by National Commission of Science and Technology in 1993. Shi took the leadership of the research program titled The Water Saving Agriculture from 1992-1996. He is currently engaged in the strategy research of biomass energy.
- Author(s)Yuanchun Shi
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication14/11/2013
- GenreEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Note43 tables, 35 graphs
- Weight789 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine38 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £5.09Trending at £5.54
- £19.03Trending at £19.62
- £7.12Trending at £8.99
- £8.66Trending at £8.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.