Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £94.48Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by loveourprices2
- Est. delivery by 4 Jan
- £27.05Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- Est. delivery by 21 Dec
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.02Trending at £23.27
- £23.72Trending at £26.09
- £44.90Trending at £46.99
- £40.35Trending at £40.95
- £42.67Trending at £47.55
- £18.80Trending at £20.99
- £36.74Trending at £40.49
About this product
- DescriptionThe authors of this book have learned to emphasize the fundamental materials science, structure-property relationships, and biological responses as a foundation for a wide array of biomaterials applications. This edition is extensively revised and includes a new chapter.
- Author BiographyJoon Park is Professor, Biomedical Engineering Department, College of Engineering, University of Iowa. Rod Lakes is a Wisconsin Distinguished Professor at the University of Wisconsin, serving both the Department of Engineering Physics and the Department of Biomedical Engineering. More information about Dr. Lakes and his research can be found on his website: http://silver.neep.wisc.edu/~lakes
- Author(s)Joon Bu Park,Roderic S. Lakes
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication17/08/2007
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXII, 562 p.
- Weight2880 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edition Statement3rd ed. 2007
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.