Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £7.79Trending at £10.19
- £13.56Trending at £17.30
- £8.99Trending at £11.20
- £31.22Trending at £32.41
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £25.98Trending at £26.99
- £24.84Trending at £26.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume deals with critical issues concerning biocompatible materials - polymers, metals and other substances used in or on the human body. The focus of the topics range from biopolymers used in controlled release drug delivery systems to biopolymeric plates used in bone repair.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication01/08/2000
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight847 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byD. Wise,D.J. Trantolo,J.D. Gresser,K.U. Lewandrowski,M. Cattaneo
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2000 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.