All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionBiomaterials for bone regeneration is a large and important area of research for biomaterials scientists and engineers. This book provides readers with a comprehensive publication covering novel materials, techniques and applications of biomaterials for bone regeneration.
- Author BiographyProfessor Dubruel is the head of the Polymer Chemistry and Biomaterials Group at Ghent University and board member of the European Society for Biomaterials. Professor Van Vlierberghe is active in the same group and the spokesperson of the Young Scientist Forum (YSF) of the European Society for Biomaterials.
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication02/06/2014
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Series TitleWoodhead Publishing Series in Biomaterials
- Series Part/Volume Number75
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWoodhead Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight890 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byPeter Dubruel,Sandra Van Vlierberghe
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.