All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.17
- £16.49Trending at £17.08
- £13.56Trending at £17.30
- £8.99Trending at £11.20
- £31.22Trending at £32.41
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £24.84Trending at £26.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis book reviews the latest surface treatments for biomedical applications, including orthopedic and dental implants, dressings for wounds and skin diseases, surfaces for the prevention of bio-film formation of corrosion inhibition in biological media.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication03/08/2012
- Series TitleModern Aspects of Electrochemistry
- Series Part/Volume Number55
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note20 black & white illustrations, 36 colour illustrations
- Weight350 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byStojan Djokic
- Edition Statement2012 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.