All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £9.91Trending at £10.07
- £5.54Trending at £5.72
- £10.15Trending at £14.94
About this product
- DescriptionFocuses on applications of EPR spectroscopy in the areas of free radicals, metals, medicine, and physiology. This book celebrates the 70th birthday of Prof. James S Hyde, Medical College of Wisconsin, and his contributions to this field.
- Author BiographyProf. Sandra S. Eaton is John Evans Professor in the Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry at the University of Denver. Her research interests include distance measurements in proteins, EPR of metal ions in biological systems, electron spin relaxation times, and EPR instrumentation. The Eatons co-organize an annual EPR Symposium in Denver. Prof. Gareth R. Eaton is John Evans Professor in the Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry at the University of Denver. His research interests include EPR instrumentation, distance measurements in proteins, EPR of metal ions in biological systems, and electron spin relaxation times. Dr. Lawrence J. Berliner is currently Professor and Chair of the Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry at the University of Denver after retiring from Ohio State University, where he spent a 32-year career in the area of biological magnetic resonance (EPR and NMR). He is the Series Editor for Biological Magnetic Resonance, which he launched in 1979.
- PublisherSpringer Science+Business Media
- Date of Publication01/08/2004
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleBiological Magnetic Resonance
- Series Part/Volume Number23
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKluwer Academic/Plenum Publishers
- Content Note25 Tables, black and white; 261 Illustrations, black and white; XXIV, 522 p. 261 illus.
- Weight985 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byGareth R. Eaton,Lawrence J. Berliner,Sandra S. Eaton
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.