CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.68Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication14/03/2013
- GenreMedicine: General
- Series TitleBiomedical Ethics Reviews
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note8 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight349 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byJames M. Humber,Robert F. Almeder
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1983
- Table Of ContentsEuthanasia.- On Euthanasia.- The Sanctity of Life.- Surrogate Gestation.- Surrogate Gestation, Law, and Morality.- Surrogate Motherhood: The Ethical Implications.- The Distribution of Health Care.- Scarcity and Basic Medical Care.- Distributing Health Care: A Case Study.- The Involuntary Commitment and Treatment of Mentally Ill Persons.- Involuntary Commitment and Treatment of Persons Diagnosed as Mentally Ill.- Mental Illness and Crime.- Patenting New Life Forms.- Patenting New Forms of Life: Are There Any Ethical Issues?.- Ethical Issues Raised by the Patenting of New Forms of Life.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.