All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.18
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £7.61
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £14.87Trending at £16.59
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.51Trending at £4.99
About this product
- DescriptionPresents ethical questions and arguments in six areas of biomedicine such as the patient-doctor relationship and genetics. Topics covered include issues such as doctors' duties to patients, and issues in scientific innovation such as cloning. This book is useful for courses in moral problems, introduction to ethics, and introduction to bioethics.
- Author BiographyWalter Glannon is Canada Research Chair in Medical Bioethics and Ethical Theory at the University of Calgary, where he is Associate Professor in the Departments of Philosophy and Community Health Sciences.
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication02/09/2004
- GenreMedicine: General
- Series TitleFundamentals of Philosophy S.
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Weight267 g
- Width140 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byWalter Glannon
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.