Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.21Trending at £12.34
- £11.75Trending at £14.47
- £12.51Trending at £16.54
About this product
- DescriptionCombines fundamental knowledge of materials science, biology, chemistry, physics, medicine, and engineering to convey the basic principles of BioMEMS. This book examines microfabrication and nanotechnology and provides practical examples of commercialized devices in use.
- Author BiographyEllis Meng is an associate professor in the Department of Biomedical Engineering and the Ming Hsieh Department of Electrical Engineering at the University of Southern California. As an assistant professor, she held the Viterbi Early Career Chair. One of Technology Review's 2009 Young Innovators Under 35, Dr. Meng has been a recipient of the NSF CAREER Award and the Wallace H. Coulter Foundation Early Career Translational Research Award.
- Author(s)Ellis Meng
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication16/09/2010
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationBosa Roca
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCRC Press Inc
- Content Note306 black & white illustrations, 44 black & white tables
- Weight748 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.