Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £6.79Trending at £10.85
- £5.09Trending at £5.54
- £19.03Trending at £19.62
- £7.00Trending at £8.97
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication08/11/2011
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleAdvances in Simulation
- Series Part/Volume Number6
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight802 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edited byDietmar P. F. Moller,Rogier P.Van Wijk Van Brievingh,Xun Shen
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1993
- Table Of Contents1 State of the Art and Future Aspects of Modeling and Simulation in Physiology and Biomedical Engineering.- 2 Computer Simulation as an Educational Tool.- 3 Artificial Intelligence and Simulation: An Introductory Review.- 4 Simulation: A General Design Tool.- 5 Experience in Teaching with the Help of Models.- 6 How to Use This Book.- 7 The Excitable Membrane: The Hodgkin-Huxley Model.- 8 The Specific Conduction System of the Heart.- 9 Electrodes for Bioelectric Signals.- 10 The Heart as a Pump: The Program CARDIO .- 11 A Model of the Baroreflex-Controlled Circulation with Emphasis on the Baromodulation Hypothesis.- 12 Pumping and Wall Mechanics of the Left Ventricle.- 13 Heart Rate Regulation During Physical Load.- 14 Catheter-Manometer Systems.- 15 Regulation of Respiration.- 16 A Model for Capnograms from the Bain Circuit.- 17 Renal Function and Blood Pressure Stabilization.- 18 Urodynamics of the Lower Urinary Tract.- 19 Fluid Volumes: The Program FLUIDS .- 20 Pharmacokinetics.- 21 Optimal Experiment Design in Pharmacokinetics.- 22 The Cerebrospinal Fluid Circulation Model.- 23 Blood Glucose Regulation by the Pancreas and the Kidney.- 24 Regulation of Gastric Acidity.- 25 Thermoregulation.- 26 Muscle Control.- 27 How to Use the Student Programs.- 28 How to Use the Teacher's Facilities.- 29 The Student Database.- 30 Interactive Simulation Program BIOPSI.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.