CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.22Trending at £9.53
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication23/03/2013
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight718 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byClaudio Migliaresi,Daniel Cohn,Emo Chiellini,Junzo Sunamoto,Raphael M. Ottenbrite
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2001
- Table Of ContentsPart 1: Biomedical Polymers and Polymer Therapeutics. 1. Molecular Design of Biodegradable Dextran Hydrogels for the Controlled Release of Proteins; W.E. Hennink, et al. 2. Biodegradable Nanospheres: Therapeutic Applications; J. Davda, et al. 3. Application to Cancer Chemotherapy of Supramolecular System; K. Ichinose, et al. 4. DDS in Cancer Chemotherapy; Y. Matsumura. 5. Cellulose Capsules - An Alternative to Gelatin; S. Nagata. 6. Polymeric Hydrogels in Drug Release; F. Chiellini, et al. 7. Biodegradable Polyrotaxanes Aiming at Biomedical and Pharmaceutical Applications; T. Ooya, N. Yui. 8. Liposomes Linked with Time-Release Surface PEG; Y. Kasuya, et al. 9. Carrier Design: Influence of Charge on Interaction of Branched Polymeric Polypeptides with Phospholipid Model Membranes; F. Hudecz, et al. 10. Block Copolymer-Based Formulations of Doxorubicin Effective Against Drug Resistant Tumours; V. Alakhov, A. Kabanov. 11. Preparation of Poly(Lactic Acid)-Grafted Polysaccharides as Biodegradable Amphiphilic Materials; Y. Ohya, et al. 12. Phospholipid Polymers for Regulation of Bioreactions on Medical Devices; K. Ishihara. 13. Relative Polycation Interactions with Whole Blood and Model Media; D. Domurado, et al. 14. Influence of Plasma Protein- and Platelet Adhesion on Covalently Coated Biomaterials with Major Sequences of Twenty Regioselective Modified N- or O-Desulphated Heparin/Heparan Derivatives; H. Baumann, M. Linssen. 15. Preparation and Surface Analysis of Haemo-Compatible Nanocoatings with Amono- and Carboxyl Group ContainingPolysaccharides; H. Baumann, et al. 16. Isolation and Characterisation of Endothelial Cell Surface Heparan Sulphate From Whole Bovine Lung for Coating of Biomaterials to Improve Hemocompatibility; M. Hoffmann, et al. 17. Composite Materials as Scaffolds for Tissue Engineering; L. Ambrosio, et al. 18. Protein Immobilization onto Newly Developed Polyurethane-Maleamides for Endothelial Cell Growth; P. Petrini, et al. 19. Functionalized Polymers of Malic Acid Stimulate Tissue Repair Presumably by Regulating Heparin Growth Factors Bioavailability; V. Jeanbat, et al. 20. Temperature Control of Interactions of Thermosensitive Polymer Modified Liposomes with Model Membranes and Cells; K. Kono, et al. Part 2: Polymers in Diagnosis and Vaccination. 21. The Use of Polychelating and Amphiphilic Polymers in Gamma, MR and CT Imaging; V.P. Torchilin. 22. Conjugation Chemistries to Reduce Renal Radioactivity Levels of Antibody Fragments; Y. Arano. 23. Synthetic Peptide and Their Polymers as Vaccines; D. Jackson, et al. 24. Development of Fusogenic Liposomes and its Application for Vaccine; A. Hayashi, T. Mayumi. 25. A Novel Hydrophobized Polysaccharide/Oncoprotein Complex Vaccines for HER2 Gene Expressing Cancer; H. Shiku, et al. Part 3: Polymers in Gene Therapy. 26. Pharmaceutical Aspects of Gene Therapy; P.R. Dash, L.W. Seymour. 27. High-Molecular Weight Polyethylene Glycols Conjugated to Antisense Oligonucleotides; G.M. Bonora. 28. Photodynamic Antisense Regulation of Human Cervical Carcinoma Cell; A. Murakami, et al. 29. In Vitro Gene Delivery
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.