Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.12
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £24.21Trending at £25.37
- £14.15Trending at £22.06
- £10.89Trending at £12.30
- £27.75Trending at £47.99
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is for a first course in robotics, especially in unmanned aerial or underwater vehicles.
- Author BiographyDr Ranjan Vepa has been with Queen Mary and Westfield College in the Department of Engineering since 1984 after receiving his Ph.D. from Stanford University. Dr Ranjan Vepa's research covers, in addition to biomemetic robotics, aspects of the design, analysis, simulation, and implementation of avionics and avionics-related systems, including non-linear aerospace vehicle kinematics, dynamics, vibration, control, and filtering. He has published numerous journal and conference papers and has contributed to a textbook entitled Application of Artificial Intelligence in Process Control. He maintains active in learning-based design education and the utilization of modern technology in engineering education. Dr Ranjan Vepa is a Chartered Engineer, a Member of Royal Aeronautical Society, London (MRAeS), and a Fellow of the Higher Education Academy.
- Author(s)Ranjan Vepa
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication26/01/2009
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note35 tables 122 exercises
- Weight880 g
- Width177 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.