All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £16.56Trending at £16.99
- £11.70Trending at £13.98
- £7.49Trending at £12.99
- £11.27Trending at £12.09
- £20.22Trending at £24.94
- £10.67Trending at £12.97
- £7.40Trending at £10.08
About this product
- DescriptionAs well as its didactic presentation of the field, this volume covers the commercial applications of biomimetics, detailing all of the most important effects and covering a number of examples including roughness-induced superomniphobic surfaces.
- Author BiographyBharat Bhushan is Ohio Eminent Scholar and The Howard D. Winbigler Professor at the College of Engineering, and Director of the Nanoprobe Laboratory for Bio- & Nanotechnology and Biomimetics (NLB2) at Ohio State University, Columbus, OH. He authored 6 scientific books, more than 90 handbook chapters, more than 700 scientific papers (h factor - 42+), and more than 60 scientific reports, edited more than 45 books, and holds 17 U.S. and foreign patents. Bharat Bhusan received numerous prestigious awards and international fellowships including the Alexander von Humboldt Research Prize for Senior Scientists, Max Planck Foundation Research Award for Outstanding Foreign Scientists, and the Fulbright Senior Scholar Award. He worked for various research labs including IBM Almaden Research Center, San Jose, CA.
- Author(s)Bharat Bhushan
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication05/06/2012
- GenreTechnology: General & Reference
- Series TitleBiological and Medical Physics, Biomedical Engineering
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight707 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2012 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.