All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.39
- £24.31Trending at £34.99
- £9.41Trending at £16.98
- £9.53Trending at £14.98
- £7.60Trending at £9.98
- £18.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.50Trending at £9.61
About this product
- DescriptionIllustrated thoroughly, Biomolecular Archaeology is the first book to clearly guide students through the study of ancient DNA: how to analyze biomolecular evidence (DNA, proteins, lipids and carbohydrates) to address important archaeological questions.
- Author BiographyTerry Brown is Professor of Biomolecular Archaeology at The University of Manchester. His publications include Gene Cloning and DNA Analysis: An Introduction (6th edition, Blackwell Science, 2010) and Genomes (3rd edition, 2006). Keri Brown is Honorary Lecturer in Biomolecular Archaeology at the University of Manchester; she taught the M.Sc in Biomolecular Archaeology at Manchester and Sheffield Universities for 10 years. She has published articles in both Italian archaeology and ancient DNA.
- Author(s)Keri Brown,T. A. Brown
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication04/02/2011
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight656 g
- Width189 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.