All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £13.56Trending at £13.84
- £14.67Trending at £14.90
- £11.15Trending at £14.52
- £16.94Trending at £24.61
- £17.29Trending at £28.07
- £23.56Trending at £40.22
- £11.91Trending at £20.05
About this product
- DescriptionThis new publication brings together contemporary approaches for designing nanostructures that employ naturally derived self-assembling motifs as synthetic platforms.
- Author BiographyDr Maxim Ryadnov is at the University of Leicester. Following on from his PhD awarded by Moscow University, he joined Prof Woolfson's Protein Design Group at Sussex in 2001 to work on self-assembling protein systems. After his postdoctorate he was permanently placed at Sussex, and later at Bristol, where he started his independent research prior to moving to Leicester as a University Lecturer. His current scientific interests focus on adapting natural molecular recognition principles for devising novel design routes to functional nanostructures.
- Author(s)Maxim Ryadnov
- PublisherRoyal Society of Chemistry
- Date of Publication31/05/2009
- GenreTechnology: General & Reference
- Series TitleNanoscience & Nanotechnology Series
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 7
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoyal Society of Chemistry
- Content Note60 black & white illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight518 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Series Edited byPaul O'Brien,Harold G. Craighead,Harry Kroto
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.