Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £47.81Trending at £49.05
- £109.35Trending at £140.00
- £26.10Trending at £27.89
- £25.67Trending at £27.89
About this product
- DescriptionAn examination of the biological processes involved in the production of flavour, fragrance and colour ingredients such as dairy and savoury products. The various technologies involved are discussed, as well as regulatory issues and current legislation affecting the use of biotechnology.
- Author BiographyALAN GABELMAN has been involved in biological production of food and flavor ingredients for over 15 years. He is presently with Tastemaker, the world's fifth--largest flavor company. Gabelman's experience in fermentation and downstream purification covers the range from laboratory development (including two patents) to plant operations support. Gabelman holds a BS in chemical engineering from Cornell University and an MChE from the University of Delaware. He is a Registered Professional Engineer in the state of Delaware and a member of the American Institute of Chemical Engineers.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication18/10/1994
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight714 g
- Width165 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edited byAlan Gabelman
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.