Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.45Trending at £50.42
- £39.99Trending at £48.20
- £27.44Trending at £28.60
- £108.12Trending at £156.12
- £14.41Trending at £18.92
- £11.85Trending at £16.99
- £22.72Trending at £30.00
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a picture of the various major biological reactors suitable for solving air pollution problems. This book covers various aspects, from microbiological to engineering, as well as economic aspects, of the different types of bioreactors. It is intended for those interested in environmental engineering and air pollution control technologies.
- PublisherKluwer Academic Publishers
- Date of Publication01/10/2001
- GenreOther Specific Technologies
- Series TitleEnvironmental Pollution
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 4
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKluwer Academic Publishers
- Content Notebiography
- Weight647 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byC. Kennes,Maria C. Veiga
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2001 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.