All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBiosecurity encompasses both the natural occurrence of deadly disease outbreaks and the use of biological weapons. This book examines conflicting values and interests in the practice of biosecurity, the safeguarding of populations against infectious diseases through security policies.
- Author BiographyChristian Enemark is Professor of International Relations at the University of Southampton in the United Kingdom. He is the author of two previous books, Disease and Security: Natural Plagues and Biological Weapons in East Asia and Armed Drones and the Ethics of War: Military Virtue in a Post-Heroic Age, and he is also coeditor of Ethics and Security Aspects of Infectious Disease Control.
- Author(s)Christian Enemark
- PublisherGeorgetown University Press
- Date of Publication23/12/2016
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitleBiosecurity Dilemmas
- Place of PublicationWashington, DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGeorgetown University Press
- Out-of-print date01/06/2017
- Content Note3 tables, 3 tables
- Weight317 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.04
- £32.33Trending at £33.22
- £29.85Trending at £33.03
- £13.79Trending at £20.02
- £9.84Trending at £10.25
- £20.62Trending at £29.98
- £4.45Trending at £4.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.