All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.52
- £4.60Trending at £6.13
- £12.06Trending at £12.29
About this product
- DescriptionThis nuts and bolts book provides a condensation of biostatistical methods that applied microbiology researchers need to perform data analyses. It is sased on the author's more than two decades of applied research and teaching experience.
- Author(s)Daryl S. Paulson
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication30/09/2008
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note73 Illustrations, black and white; X, 216 p. 73 illus.
- Weight720 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2009 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.