CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.77
- £12.64Trending at £13.66
- £8.00Trending at £9.77
- £42.34Trending at £45.00
- £6.50Trending at £11.99
- £8.62Trending at £8.76
- £7.96Trending at £8.38
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication05/09/2012
- GenreMedicine: General
- Series TitleBasic Life Sciences
- Series Part/Volume Number46
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight367 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byAvril D. Woodhead,Benjamin J. Barnhart
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1988
- Table Of ContentsWhence We've Come, Where We're Going, How are We Going to Get There?.- Overview of Human Genome Research.- Mapping the Genome.- Human Genome Sequencing.- Establishing the Order of Human: Chromosome-Specific DNA Fragments.- The Genbank Database and the Flow of Sequence Data for the Human Genome.- Proteins: Dynamics and Function.- The Use of Neutrons to Show How Proteins Work.- Synchrotron Radiation: A Probe for Biomedical Research.- Round Table Forum. The Human Genome Initiative: Issues and Impacts.- DNA Sequencing Technology.- The Practicability of and Necessity for Developing a Large-Scale DNA-Base Sequencing System: Toward the Establishment of International Super DNA-Sequencing Centers.- High Resolution Electron Microscopy for Structure and Mapping.- Applications and Implications of Genome Related Biotechnology.- The Human Genome Project: A Doe Perspective.- Participants.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.