All listings for this product
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.00Trending at £46.79
- £108.12Trending at £157.27
- £14.41Trending at £15.22
- £18.56Trending at £19.53
- £12.96Trending at £16.98
- £12.35Trending at £14.49
- £10.44Trending at £15.73
About this product
- DescriptionHere is the first book on biotechnological processes for controlling odor and air pollution emanating from industrial and municipal airstreams. Authors from academia and industry describe biotechnological methods ranging from those in laboratory stages to pilot evaluation to full-scale process implementation.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication01/12/2007
- GenreOther Specific Technologies
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note72 Tables, black and white; 70 Illustrations, black and white; XVIII, 409 p. 70 illus.
- Weight1320 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byAjay Singh,Zarook Shareefdeen
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2005. 2nd printing 2007
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.