All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £10.76Trending at £12.97
- £10.50Trending at £11.89
- £16.56Trending at £17.12
- £11.70Trending at £13.97
- £7.49Trending at £12.97
- £11.27Trending at £12.08
- £7.40Trending at £10.07
About this product
- DescriptionExamining the trends, techniques, and developments in the finishing and processing of natural fibres, this title presents research findings on textile biotechnology, bio-treatment and waste water management. It discusses bio-technical methods that save chemicals energy and improve the quality of the final product, using enzyme applications.
- Author(s)Artur Cavaco Paulo,Georg M. Guebitz,Ryszard M. Kozlowski
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication09/11/2006
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationAbingdon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFood Products Press,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight566 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.