All listings for this product
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.45Trending at £50.95
- £35.99Trending at £48.20
- £27.44Trending at £28.52
- £108.14Trending at £157.74
- £14.41Trending at £18.92
- £10.18Trending at £12.22
- £11.85Trending at £16.99
About this product
- DescriptionAimed at research scientists and biotechnologists, this book is an essential reading for those working with extremophiles and their potential biotechnological application.
- Author BiographyPabulo Henrique Rampelotto is the founder and Editor-in-Chief of the Springer Book Series Grand Challenges in Biology and Biotechnology . He is also Editor-in-Chief, Associate Editor, Senior Editor, Guest Editor and member of the editorial board of several scientific journals on the field of Life Sciences and Biotechnology. Over the last years, Pabulo Rampelotto has guest edited several special issues on extremophiles. In his special issues, some of the most distinguished team leaders in the field have published their work, ideas and findings. His research interests encompass different fields of science, from basic to applied research, including: biotechnology, metagenomics, next generation sequencing, molecular biology and biochemistry of microorganisms, extremophiles, and astrobiology.
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication28/04/2016
- GenreOther Specific Technologies
- Series TitleGrand Challenges in Biology and Biotechnology
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note38 Tables, color; 41 Tables, black and white; 49 Illustrations, color; 56 Illustrations, black and white; XXIII, 720 p. 105 illus., 49 illus. in color.
- Weight1274 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byPabulo H. Rampelotto
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2016
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.