Biotransformations by Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG (Paperback, 2000)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £91.70Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £2.81Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- Est. delivery by 30 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £8.27Trending at £9.14
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £11.99Trending at £13.34
- £6.36Trending at £6.93
- £9.91Trending at £10.07
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.51Trending at £15.76
About this product
- DescriptionWhereas the hydrolases such as proteases, esterases and lipases are sufficiently well researched to be applied in every standard laboratory, other types of enzymes are still waiting to be discovered with respect to their applicability in organic-chemistry transformations on a preparative scale.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication14/02/2000
- Series TitleSpringer Desktop Editions in Chemistry
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note32 Tables, black and white; 33 Illustrations, black and white; VIII, 224 p. 33 illus.
- Weight750 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edited byKurt Faber
- Edition Statement1st. ed. 1999. 2nd printing 2000
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.