All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.00Trending at £22.46
- £22.98Trending at £23.16
- £23.72Trending at £25.97
- £42.67Trending at £47.27
- £20.65Trending at £21.48
- £36.74Trending at £40.30
- £37.00Trending at £40.49
About this product
- DescriptionThis, the sixth edition of the established textbook on biocatalysis, feeds into undergraduate and graduate courses in modern organic chemistry, as well being a concise introduction to the field. New material includes colour graphics and cutting-edge research.
- Author BiographyKurt Faber obtained his PhD in synthetic organic chemistry at the University of Graz. He then became a postdoctoral fellow at the Memorial University of Newfoundland. After working as University assistant at the Institute of Organic Chemistry, University of Technology in Graz Faber was visiting senior scientist at the University of Tokyo for two years. In 1990 he became visiting senior scientist at Exeter University. In 1990 he received his habilitation in Organic Chemistry at the Institute of Organic Chemistry, University of Technology Graz where he was appointed to Associate Professor in 1997. Faber's career was supplemented again by becoming a visiting senior scientist, this time at the University of Trondheim. In 1998 he moved to the Institute of Organic Chemistry at the University of Graz where he is holding a full professorship. In 2001 he was visiting senior scientist at Stockholm University and in 2005 at the University of Minnesota.
- Author(s)Kurt Faber
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication28/07/2011
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note335 Illustrations, color; 12 Illustrations, black and white; XI, 423 p. 347 illus., 335 illus. in color.
- Weight772 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement6th ed. 2011. 6th revised and corrected edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.