CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Bipolar Breakthrough: The Essential Guide to Going Beyond Moodswings to Harness Your Highs, Escape the Cycles of Recurrent Depression, and Thrive with Bipolar II by Ronald R. Fieve (Paperback, 2009)
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.84
- £5.42Trending at £5.51
- £14.90Trending at £16.98
- £9.18Trending at £9.52
- £15.40Trending at £19.00
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £7.69Trending at £7.75
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a program that allows Bipolar II patients to harness the creativity and energy of their hypomanic 'highs' while minimizing the potentially devastating 'lows' of depression. This title helps the millions of Bipolar II sufferers live better lives.
- Author BiographyRONALD R. FIEVE, MD, is a pioneer in the use of lithium for bipolar illness in America. An internationally renowned psychiatrist and psychopharmacologist, he is professor of Clinical Psychiatry at Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center and executive director of the Foundation for Mood Disorders. Author of the best-selling Moodswing, Dr. Fieve is also president of Fieve Clinical Services, which offers no-cost evaluation and treatment for patients willing to participate in clinical drug trials. He lives and practices in New York City.
- Author(s)Ronald R. Fieve
- PublisherRodale Press
- Date of Publication15/09/2009
- GenreSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRodale Press
- Out-of-print date16/04/2011
- Width140 mm
- Height215 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.