Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £9.91Trending at £10.07
- £5.54Trending at £5.72
- £10.15Trending at £14.94
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines the diagnostic approach to bipolar illness, with special reference to the borderline zones with unipolar depression and schizoaffective disorder. It details treatment options, long-term pharmacotherapy, and psychosocial therapies.
- Author(s)Kostas N. Fountoulakis
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication02/12/2014
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note20 Illustrations, color; 24 Illustrations, black and white; XV, 721 p. 44 illus., 20 illus. in color.
- Weight1391 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2015 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.