Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.51
- £10.54Trending at £10.86
- £14.90Trending at £15.06
- £19.59Trending at £26.31
- £9.14Trending at £9.52
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £12.17Trending at £13.78
About this product
- DescriptionManual guiding the treatment of those with bipolar disorder in adolescence and early adulthood.
- Author BiographyCraig A. Macneil is a Senior Clinical Psychologist at the Early Psychosis Prevention and Intervention Centre, ORYGEN Youth Health, University of Melbourne, Australia. Melissa K. Hasty is a Clinical Psychologist at the ORYGEN Research Centre, University of Melbourne, Australia. Philippe Conus is Medical Director and Senior Lecturer at the Department of Psychiatry, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire Vaudois and University of Lausanne, Switzerland. Michael Berk is Professor of Psychiatry at Barwon Health and The Geelong Clinic, University of Melbourne, Australia. Jan Scott is Professor of Psychological Medicine, University of Newcastle and Honorary Professor of Psychological Treatments Research, Institute of Psychiatry, London, UK.
- Author(s)Craig A. Macneil,Jan Scott,Melissa K. Hasty,Michael Berk,Philippe Conus
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication09/04/2009
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note5 b/w illus.
- Weight340 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.