All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is an ornithology quiz book packed with challenging questions for birders, based on the popular Bird Brain of Britain contest, hosted by Bill Oddie at the annual British Birdwatching Fair.
- Author BiographyDr Charles Gallimore has been compiling the questions for Bird Brain of Britain since its inception. Tim Appleton is the originator and co-organiser of the bird fair.
- Author(s)Charles Gallimore,Tim Appleton
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication02/08/2004
- GenreTrivia & Quiz Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChristopher Helm Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date26/11/2016
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight248 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Introduction byBill Oddie
Best-selling in Puzzles, Trivia & Indoor Games
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.