Brand newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAnnie Proulx, one of America's finest writers, invites us to share her experience in the building of her new home on a rich plot of untouched, unspoilt prairie and her pleasure in uncovering of the layers of American history locked beneath the topsoil.
- Author BiographyAnnie Proulx's books include the novel 'The Shipping News' and the story collection 'Fine Just the Way It Is'. Her many honors include a Pulitzer Prize, a National Book Award, the Irish Times International Fiction Prize and a PEN/Faulkner award. She lives in Wyoming.
- Author(s)Annie Proulx
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication08/05/2007
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFourth Estate Ltd
- Weight376 g
- Width141 mm
- Height217 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £8.99
- £12.18Trending at £15.18
- £5.43Trending at £8.99
- £5.95Trending at £8.99
- £4.51Trending at £8.99
- £6.27Trending at £7.98
- £4.63Trending at £6.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.