All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book brings together scientific evidence and experience relevant to the practical conservation of wild birds. The authors worked with an international group of bird experts and conservationists to develop a global list of interventions that could benefit wild birds.
- Author BiographyDavid Williams is a Research Assistant in the Department of Zoology, University of Cambridge. Robert G. Pople is a former Research Assistant in the Department of Zoology, University of Cambridge. David Showler is a Research Associate in the School of Biological Sciences, University of East Anglia and the Department of Zoology, University of Cambridge. Matthew F. Child is a Research Assistant in the Department of Zoology, University of Cambridge. Lynn Dicks is a Research Associate in the Department of Zoology, University of Cambridge. Erasmus K.H.J. zu Ermgassen is a student in the Department of Veterinary Medicine, University of Cambridge. William J. Sutherland is the Miriam Rothschild Professor of Conservation Biology at the University of Cambridge.
- Author(s)David A. Showler,David R. Williams,Erasmus K.H.J. Zu Ermgassen,Lynn V. Dicks,Matthew F. Child,Robert G. Pople,William J. Sutherland
- PublisherPelagic Publishing
- Date of Publication01/03/2013
- GenreLife Sciences: Zoology
- Series TitleSynopses of Conservation Evidence
- Series Part/Volume NumberVol. 2
- Place of PublicationExeter
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPelagic Publishing
- Weight852 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.52
- £4.60Trending at £6.19
- £12.06Trending at £12.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.