CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.30
- £10.75Trending at £11.04
- £21.69Trending at £24.93
- £4.34Trending at £4.46
- £23.93Trending at £24.46
- £8.01Trending at £11.27
- £8.99Trending at £9.29
About this product
- DescriptionBirding can become an addiction. It starts when you hang a bird feeder in the backyard. This book looks back at the author's evolution into a full-fledged birder and the concurrent growth of the sport of birding, to which she contributed significantly as a founder of the American Birding Association.
- Author BiographyMARJORIE VALENTINE ADAMS wrote the syndicated column Bird World for major Texas newspapers for more than ten years. Her articles on birding and conservation have also been published in National Wildlife, Look, and Reader's Digest. She lives in Austin, Texas, where she remains active in efforts to save Planet Earth for future generations.
- Author(s)Marjorie Valentine Adams
- PublisherUniversity of Texas Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2005
- GenreNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Series TitleMildred Wyatt-Wold Series in Ornithology
- Place of PublicationAustin, TX
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Texas Press
- Content Note60 b&w illus.
- Weight545 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Foreword byGreg Lasley,Chuck Sexton
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.