All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £9.91Trending at £10.07
- £5.54Trending at £5.72
- £10.15Trending at £14.94
About this product
- DescriptionThis title provides a history of the rear-engined Birdcage Maseratis: Tipo 63, 64 and 65, 1959-1965. This includes the competition history and technical specifications of all 10 rear-engined Birdcage Maseratis.
- Author(s)Willem Oosthoek
- PublisherDalton Watson Fine Books
- Date of Publication16/02/2004
- GenreRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Place of PublicationLoughborough
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDalton Watson Fine Books
- Content Note350 b&w photographs, tables
- Height330 mm
- Edition StatementRegular ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.