All listings for this product
Best-selling in Superheroes
Save on Superheroes
- £65.23Trending at £129.99
- £14.18Trending at £15.31
- £10.84Trending at £11.82
- £13.51Trending at £15.64
- £24.68Trending at £35.99
- £18.06Trending at £22.83
- £6.10Trending at £8.00
About this product
- DescriptionBirding Colorado guides you to some of the best places in Colorado (more than 90 prime locations) for rewarding birdwatching. It tells you how to get there and what birds you might find, and it offers facts about history, geology, and ecology. Use it to find tempting places and great birds.
- Author BiographyAuthor Hugh Kingery has watched birds since age thirteen and participated in myriad activities connected with his avocation. He directed the research and edited publication of the Colorado Breeding Bird Atlas (1998). He has served as president of Denver Audubon Society, Denver Field Ornithologists, and the Colorado Mountain Club. He edited the C.F.O. Journal (Colorado Field Ornithologists) and Trail and Timberline, monthly magazine of the mountain club.
- Author(s)Hugh Kingery
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/05/2007
- GenreNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Series TitleBirding Series
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Content Notephotographs & maps throughout
- Weight28 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.