Best-selling in Sports
Save on Sports
- £10.60Trending at £10.75
- £14.54Trending at £19.98
- £11.54Trending at £14.87
- £46.15Trending at £58.35
- £14.34Trending at £19.99
- £6.04Trending at £6.36
- £30.35Trending at £37.48
About this product
- DescriptionBirding Maine presents well-known and not-so-well known sites, including many that have never appeared in any other publication. Birding Maine details how and when to bird each site, and gives aside and anecdotal information on nearby places of interest, as well as the nearest stores, restaurants and campsites.
- Author BiographyTom Seymour is a two-time award-winning outdoor colulmnist and book author and a regular contributor to Maine Fish and Wildlife magazine. July 2006 marked the twentieth anniversary of Tom's award-winning outdor column Waldo County Outdoors, which appears in the Republican Journal and Waldo Independent. Tom's book credits include Hiking Maine, Foraging New England, Fishing Maine, and the soon-to-be-released Birding Maine (FalconGuides). Additionally Tom wrote Tom Seymour's Maine: A Maine Anthology, and he edited and updated Maine Off the Beaten Path, and Hiking Vermont (Globe Pequot Press). Tom wrote Maine Wildlife, a Maine Sportsman publication. Tom also writes From The Ground Up, a regular column on gardening, for Courier Publications. Tom pens a blog, Wild Plants and Wooly Bears, for Courier Publications MaineCoast.com website. Tom appeared regularly on the Maine television show The Maine Outdoors, and also starred in the Ursus Productions vidio Nature's Garden. Tom is a registered Maine Guide.
- Author(s)Tom Seymour
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/04/2008
- GenreFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Series TitleBirding Series
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFalcon Guides
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, maps
- Weight18 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.