All listings for this product
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.13
- £4.47Trending at £4.66
- £3.49Trending at £4.06
- £12.49Trending at £12.73
- £8.16Trending at £9.05
- £4.90Trending at £4.99
- £1.99Trending at £2.02
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures 20 jewellery and accessory projects to make, all inspired by birds. This book guides the reader through a variety of techniques, ranging from decoupage to resin casts, and provides practical information on tools and materials, as well as useful tips and problem-solving advives.
- Author BiographySophie is a jewellery designer/maker currently living and working in Brighton, England. She has a BA (Hons) in Silversmithing and Jewellery Design. Sophie designs and makes her own jewellery collections and has created many bespoke commission pieces for clients. She has also written a book on charm jewellery, Charms, for GMC Publications.
- Author(s)Sophie Robertson
- PublisherGuild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication31/10/2013
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleMagpie
- Place of PublicationEast Sussex
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGuild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes photographs
- Weight390 g
- Width210 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.