All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBirds Modern Insurance Law provides an analysis of the increasingly complex legal rules affecting contracts of insurance the author aiming throughout to offer a concise explanation of the fundamental principles of insurance law in a straightforward and accessible manner.
- Author(s)Professor John Birds
- PublisherSweet & Maxwell Ltd
- Date of Publication24/03/2016
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSweet & Maxwell
- Edition Statement10th Revised edition
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.