All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis work describes the life and work of one of the finest bird artists in history. Here, Lars Jonsson talks of a life's work made from studying and capturing the relationship between birds and light. This work is part autobiography and part exploration of technical method.
- Author BiographyLars Jonsson is widely regarded as the best bird artist in the world. His exceptionally accurate and expressive style has been achieved through a combination of talent and countless hours sketching in the field. He is also a much-respected field ornithologist. His books include Birds of Europe and Bird Island both published by Christopher Helm.
- Author(s)Lars Jonsson
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication29/11/2002
- GenreBiography: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChristopher Helm Publishers Ltd
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight1958 g
- Width280 mm
- Height300 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £3.64Trending at £6.21
- £14.99Trending at £16.54
- £7.59Trending at £10.56
- £13.18Trending at £16.94
- £8.49Trending at £9.92
- £6.19Trending at £7.28
- £7.66Trending at £9.90
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.