All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £9.69Was:£9.99Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first complete verse translation of Aristophanes' comedies to appear for more than twenty-five years and makes freshly available one of the most remarkable comic playwrights in the entire Western tradition, complete with an illuminating introduction including play by play analysis and detailed notes. Contains: Birds; Lysistrata; Assembly-Women; Wealth.
- Author BiographyStephen Halliwell is Professor of Greek at the University of St Andrews.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication13/11/2008
- GenreDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Series TitleOxford World's Classics
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight283 g
- Width128 mm
- Height195 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byStephen Halliwell
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £34.31Trending at £39.85
- £6.80Trending at £8.98
- £11.81Trending at £13.05
- £2.81Trending at £3.42
- £4.98Trending at £5.17
- £5.99Trending at £8.84
- £9.57Trending at £10.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.