Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.96Trending at £24.46
- £17.29Trending at £28.05
- £23.56Trending at £40.08
- £11.91Trending at £20.03
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
- £8.63Trending at £16.51
- £17.28Trending at £22.26
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for birdwatchers, naturalists, visitors, and residents alike, this title offers a concise natural history of Central Texas and a checklist of all native and naturalized vertebrate animals, including birds, mammals, reptiles, amphibians, and fish, as well as invertebrates that include butterflies and land snails.
- Author BiographyEdward A. Kutac (1922-2009) was a past president of the Travis Audubon Society and the Texas Ornithological Society. He taught bird identification in Central Texas for many years. S. Christopher Caran owns a geological and environmental consulting firm and has been an instructor and research geologist at the University of Texas at Austin.
- Author(s)Edward A. Kutac,S. Christopher Caran
- PublisherUniversity of Texas Press
- Date of Publication01/02/1994
- GenreLife Sciences: Zoology
- Series TitleCorrie Herring Hooks Series
- Place of PublicationAustin, TX
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1994
- ImprintUniversity of Texas Press
- Content Note28 maps, 1 figure, 1 table
- Weight652 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.